We are currently seeking Sales Associates for our Framingham location. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to both our contractor and homeowner clients.
The primary responsibilities of our Sales Associates are to maintain outstanding customer service, generate sales, merchandise product, and support the store management team. Sales Associates are tasked with additional and specialized duties that include stocking product, overseeing the sales floor, and otherwise extending our customer first philosophy to be the most helpful hardware store possible. Previous experience in a retail environment is required.
- Assist customers by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Handle customer inquiries via the telephone by providing accurate information regarding products and product applications and process telephone orders accordingly.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by store management.
- Uphold merchandising and cleanliness.
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock area clean and organized.
- Aid customers in locating merchandising in store, on MONNICKSUPPLY.com, as well as processing special orders
- Employee is required to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Employee will spend approximately 20% of the day sitting, 20% standing, 45% walking and 15% stooping, climbing and kneeling.
- Employee must be able to operate a hand truck and/or material handling equipment in stores equipped with such equipment.
- Employee must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Valid MA Driver's license required
- Flexible Schedule
Please send your resume to Gary.Anderson@monnicksupply.com or stop into the Framingham location at 759 Waverly St, to fill out an application.